Bliss Farm was built by Franklin Robinson in 1783. The Farm remained in the Robinson family for many years, passed down through several generations.
The property was eventually purchased by Richard and Patricia Bliss in 1963. Richard started Little Town Workshop here, working as a mechanic and specializing in Volkswagen repair.
They raised their family of seven here, five girls and two boys. Over the next few decades they made many memories here, doing a lot of renovation and restoration with their children.
The farm is now owned by Shawn Bliss who, along with the help of the family, continues to work towards completing the restoration of the family farm.